Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MS Videos

Here is a series of short (3 to 6 minutes each) videos presented by the Quebec Division of the Canadian MS Society. I found these in msdialogue, the online magazine of mswatch.ca.
Topics begin with an introduction to MS, then touch on symptoms, preparing f
or a neurologist visit, fatigue and black holes.

I watched all of these and wished they were around when I was first diagnosed. The neurologists speak candidly, and their message is clear. The first one, "What is Multiple Sclerosis" is a great introduction for anyone who does not know. I would have shown my kids so they could get a clear understanding of the Monster that had joined our family.

If you have a few minutes, watch a video. Then share it with someone who loves you.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: