Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's All in the Attitude

"Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it."
~ Lou Holtz (January6, 1937 - )

My particular disability is Multiple Sclerosis, however, MS did not take away all of my abilities. I cannot walk, but I can guide my chair. I can no longer work full time, but I can earn a little and manage my finances. MS has not yet tampered with my memory or cognitive abilities, so I can still think and write and enjoy. I am a person with a disability, but I am also a person with abilities. I should take advantage of them.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Herrad said...

Hi Vicki,

Thank's for this post you are right attitude is everything.

Attitude determines all our actions.

It is the half full glass versus the half empty glass.

Love,
Herrad