Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here's Another Good One

I found this blog when she left a comment. She found me through Shirl. I found I recognized many of her commenters. But mainly, I enjoyed her posts.

Merelyme writes in a clear, poignant style about her MS experiences, symptoms, living with MS. Multiple Synchronicities & Sclerosis is definitely worth a visit. Be sure to pack a lunch because you will find yourself reading the previous post and the one before that and before that, too.

Click on her MS Diary link in the sidebar categories to read about the bully we all call MS. Keep reading about her diagnosis -- long, but familiar.

Good luck, Merelyme. Please keep writing for those of us who would like to keep reading.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found someone through my blog, Vicki. Having a bad MS-do right now, very low but fighting back.