Monday, June 04, 2007

Clinical Trials

I like to keep up with MS research, but there is a lot going on. I just added five or six studies to the "Vicki MS Search" box in the sidebar, but there is so much I don't pretend to be a scholar. I do like to read about some trials and studies.

If you wonder about clinical trials, look here. About.com has links to the Clinical Trials Database where you can see what trials are being planned or conducted in your area. It provides information giving general information about clinical trials, and a search for location, disease or location.

I found seven trials recruiting in the Dallas area. Included is an explanation of the study, its purpose and planned course. There is information detailing criteria for who is or is not eligible for joining the trial and contact information.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: