Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An Interesting Read

I learned a new word today - solumedrol. Well, actually it is a medication new to me. When I look it up online, the definition of methylprednisolone displays. Oh. Maybe it's just a different name.

When I first read it I thought it described a condition of
extreme physical and emotional conflicts in one person's body. Only further reading took me from my assumption leap to my current understanding. I found a reference to the medication in a blog that is new to me.

Sunshine and Moonlight - A Journey with Multiple Sclerosis is written by Sunshine, AKA Kim, a patient educator who chooses to journey in a positive path through her MS. And she wants to share her sunny attitude with other MSers.

Read through several posts, look through the tabs at the top of the page for her bio, MS events, and other delights like her "Sun-Rays." She is serious and she is fun, too. This has been an interesting reading session. I hope you enjoy it, too.

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: